Pet Grooming
Thursday, November 15, 2007

My youngest daughters keep on requesting me/us a pet almost everyday.She really loves animals,especially dogs and cats that she even ordered and buy books about dogs.I`m amazed one day when she came to me and told me what kind of dogs she likes the most.She gained lots of knowledge about their names and how to give them a good breeding.Well,one day I know that me and mu hubby have to buy her one and she promised that she will take care of it,from feeding,walking and shampooing.I`m sure,we will be needing some good pet brushes one day. :)
posted by ghee at 9:24 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pet Grooming
nice daughter you've got. she knows what she wants and very resourceful as well. she took the time to figure it out first, so you won't have to decide on small details, all you had to do is drive to a pet shop. who knows, maybe she already saved enough money she'll pay the bill?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google