Xmas Tree
Monday, November 19, 2007

xmas tree 003

xmas tree 007

xmas tree 005


This mall used to close around 9PM.Now,it`s open until 11 PM??Wow,it`s really unsual,some malls here close around 8PM.And one thing more,their supermarkets are open 24 hours daily!Woow!Isn`t it amazing?I wonder if there are also customers during dawn...Hmmm..probably vampires?ghosts?zombies?or gremlins??haha!

Me and my daughter was here last night to have dinner,stroll a little and looked for a Bday present for my husband.We`d love to suprise him when he come home this Friday. :)I`m excited of course,I miss my hubby a lot. :)
posted by ghee at 12:45 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Xmas Tree

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google