Cover Me
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One way of saving your money is through the help of insurance.At first,I couldn`t see the point on how it would help our family,later on I realize the value of insurance whenever I go or take someone in the hospital.It`s a big help,really,to cover lots of expenses.Everything is expensive nowadays,and imagine that you have to pay almost a hundred dollar in just one check up.My husband see to it that we have a good agent for our children insurance and for both of us,too.I do believe him and support his decision,well,I always support him,but sometimes argument should occur,too.
posted by ghee at 11:16 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Cover Me

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google