I Love My Luggages!
Friday, November 23, 2007

Would you believe that Japanese people hate luggages??Yes,they do.They don`t bring much luggages on their travels,domestic or even abroad.My husband can`t relate at first why me,or some other foreigners take so much luggages on them,LOL!Well,I`d pack everything I see,new or old,that can be given away to everyone in Manila!Sure,one practical way is to have strong bags,suit cases,back packs,carry-ons,and a lot more!My suggestion??Find one at travelpro!!
posted by ghee at 11:17 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Love My Luggages!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google