From Beast To Beauty
Friday, November 23, 2007

I see weird people whenever I take the trains.Some couples displaying their love publicly,mostly students or youngins though,some disgustingly drunken guys,businessmen mostly,"sleepers"(that`s how I call people who sleep on the train,but I do sleep,too,to avoid observing lots of people,LOL!),but what dismay me most are the young girls putting their make-ups on it with their very big makeup mirrors,then pose here and there as if nobody was watching them!What is that??Attracting attentions or just had no time to fix their faces at home?Or they just want some bunch of people to see them while they turn from beast to beauty??haha!
posted by ghee at 11:21 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for From Beast To Beauty

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google