MT.FUJI
Monday, June 01, 2009



My younger daughter made this in just a few seconds.I am amazed coz honestly,I have no talent about drawing,sketching,painting and such even through the means of computer.

Can you tell what is it?

She said it is Mt.Fuji!!

Sure...why not?haha!I kinda love this so I decided to blog it.
posted by ghee at 8:11 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for MT.FUJI
Cooool Ghee!!! I love the header, not just the picture but the caption too. And Ally is so good with technology eh? very artistic, good job Ally!

It is Mt. Fuji. Your daughter is artistic. Good artwork.

ANGELO:

POM!!!Thanks really for the photo!It`s so awesome and I can`t help myself not to use it :D

Know what?Ally is blogging nowadays,haha!I was surpised to see her typing faster now and she`s learning how to use graphics,widgets,etc!I`m proud! :D

MARI:
yay!Thanks for taking a peek here once in a while.I know that this site of mine is just a crop but oh well. :)I hope Ally grow up like YOU! :D
ghee

It's a good piece of artwork. Your daughter is talented, Ghee!

Congrats for having a very talented daughter...

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google