To Your Success!
Saturday, May 16, 2009

My 26 year old friend is really desperate to lose weight.She`s looking forward to meet her boyfriend who lives abroad after two years but she has a hesitation and a bit worried about her physical condition.It is not a big factor,of course,all she wanted is to regain her confidence.She said she had tried everything...nothing worked fine.She`s asking me if there are diet pills that work coz she`s really eager to try some.

I wish her good luck and happiness.I am hoping for her weight loss success!
posted by ghee at 12:19 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for To Your Success!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google