Let`s Go On Camping!
Monday, June 01, 2009

Have you ever tried to drive without any destinations?

I sometimes do that...It`s challenging,adventure and refreshing as well.Speaking of driving fun,summer is in the air and it`s oh so good to travel,do a camping and barbecue or fireworks at night,going to the beach or festivals,and so on and so forth.

We haven`t done camping yet...Now I wonder why?The first reason was our small car.That can`t load lots of luggages for the concept,the second reason was time.Now,we(I) have more time than reminds me to pursue this plan of ours but the problem is the car(again).Ugh!Well,maybe we can rent just for how many days.So,better to start looking for rv parks or campgrounds?
posted by ghee at 3:00 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Let`s Go On Camping!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google