Our Plasma TV
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Are you aware about electronics` price down?Yeah,it is oh so true!A matter of fact,we had finally purchased a 42` plasma TV that we had been dreaming in the last few years!My living room is now more relaxing than ever!I want a new huge refrigerator,too.We can get it in due time I know.For the meantime,I am having fun just looking at the wholesale electronics auction in the internet.Well,who knows?I might find something that would arouse my interest as long as it matched my type.
posted by ghee at 12:27 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Our Plasma TV

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google