Sakura
Saturday, May 16, 2009



I have not taken any good Sakura Trees this year.Honestly,I was lazy to go out to join the crowd for Hanami coz of my hay fever.Yeah,pollens were everywhere and I noticed that the effect in me was worse than ever!Up to now,I`m still suffering from itchy eyes and nose,sneezing,runny nose,itchy skin,and I think my head is affected too.I will take medicines earlier next time.I will see to it that I wouldn`t experience the same again next season.How can I enjoy the outdoor activities with this hay fever of mine?Urgh...

Anyhoo,I had a chance to take a pic of this fully bloomed Cherry Blossom tree near my friend`s house.I forgot my camera on that day,as usual,so I had a poor shot I know.But still,it is such a pretty tree!
posted by ghee at 12:41 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sakura

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google