Homy Feeling
Monday, June 01, 2009

Red is the theme of my house.(Even my template eh?haha!)Well,I do love red.My carpet and mats in the living room,kitchen and the entrance door are all red!Now,I am trying to find some substitute for my red rugs.They`re still new,yeah,but of course,it`s fun to change the ambiance of your house very now and then!

Oh,plants can give you a very cozy home atmosphere,too!Of course,it`s planting season so I`m into gardening and arranging flower and plants right now. :)
posted by ghee at 3:36 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Homy Feeling

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google