Infrared
Saturday, June 27, 2009



I want to change my cell phone,but I`m still waiting for the end of my 2 yr. contract that would be on December.I kindly love the design of the pic above...

Honestly,up to now,I have no idea how to use my cell phone properly,LOL!I have no patience to find out all the usages.Last Thursday,our manager taught me how to use "infrared"..What was that?It is the button that will send your infos or receive in one click!LOL!I was so happy when I learned it which was actually a very easy thing to do.I used to type numbers or the mail addresses manually in my contacts,I`m such an idiot! :D
posted by ghee at 11:40 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Infrared
i love colors red and pink for a girlly phone. wow, infrared, i suggest you opt for a cellphone that has bluetooth instead. way easier to use than infrared. :)

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google