My Bathroom,My Peaceful Haven
Friday, November 30, 2007

What is your favorite place in your house?Is it your bedroom,living rooms,kitchen,dining room,or your bathroom?

Me,I love my kitchen the most(thought it`s messy),but whenever my whole family is around and noisy,I find it peaceful to be in the bathroom,no matter it takes me half an hour or something.I even silently cry in it,it`s more private for me,rather in the bedroom.

How classy and fashionable your bathrooms are?Oh.how I wish I have a very classy one.But no,it`s just a typical bathroom,with not much decorations in it.If you happen to see the quality bathroom vanities,you would be encourage to make some changes.

I hope I could have one in the future!!
posted by ghee at 12:33 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Bathroom,My Peaceful Haven
I love my living room.I don't really like our bathroom, it's very 70's lol

I hope you have a nice sunday dear ghee hugs!

Love your new theme red it's very you:)

cheh

yes,,,I fully agree with you,,,bathroom is the mirror of your image...nothing else ...really wonderful place....

Hi! first time here and its so red:)

I love my living room where I can blogging and listening to the music at the same time

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google