Me In Red
Thursday, December 06, 2007

Red is one of my favorite colors.It means passion,courage,LOVE,and...what more? :)

My two blogs` templates are red...and I have a very RED,HOT heart!LOL!
posted by ghee at 12:41 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Me In Red
ghee, ganda mo naman especially ur dyunanak... pero bakit wala yung papa nya sa pics?

Jessie,
salamat. :) pero wag mong hanapin dito yung hubby,nasa akoni ko,maraming pics yun dun :)

alanjo, pag talaga nag day off ako, ia upload ko na pics nung sis ko, para kayong separated at birth. di kaya pinsan ka namin?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google