Luxurious Dreams
Thursday, December 06, 2007

We all have our major dreams.Have you given up yours or still trying all your best to achieve them?

We are all free to dream,nobody would stop us from doing so,although some of them remain as they are,but some of them became true if we were lucky enough.For me dreams are inspiration.They should be our motivations to live happily not bitter.

Do you keep them in your chest or are you courageous enough to voice them out?
Me?I want to have a luxury real estate someday. :) I wish I win a lottery someday,hence I need to buy some. :)
posted by ghee at 12:25 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Luxurious Dreams

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google