Pop!
Sunday, December 30, 2007

My computer is suffering from a lot of malicious spy wares that i`ve downloaded when I was still new at internet world.I was so confused and frightened at that time,that made me clicked almost all of the advertisements that said free without even analyzing if they are fraud or not.

As of now,I`ve learned my lessons,through my own researching and finding,I realized that the old saying is still reliable,It`s not about quantity,but the quality.And of course,every spy ware must fit to your kind of computer.

To avoid scams,should you try to use a very nice popup blocker.
posted by ghee at 11:31 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pop!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GHEE

AND MAY YOUR FAMILY BE ABUNDANTLY BLESSED EVEN MORE!

love

Dine
  • Posted at 5:16 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

All you need to download to get rid of all the spyware and malware is a free tool called Spybot- Search and Destroy. You may get it on softpedia.net for download.

Abhinav Sood | Inspirit Blog

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google