Oh Noooo!
Saturday, December 15, 2007

My favorite gadget nowadays are my digital camera and my cell phone camera,being a blogger,it is necessary for me to bring them wherever I go.

Have you known that feeling,when you need to take a snapshot,you`re in the middle of rushing then you`s realize that you`re out batteries??Well,the feeling is that I wanted to scream!!Aaaaarrrgghhh! LOL!

As I browse the net looking for a battery,I stumbled upon this site wherein you can find cool battery stuffs including nimh batteries.

Oh well,we always must have a spare in our pocket or in our bags,of course,everytime we go out.

Happy weekend,everyone!
posted by ghee at 11:14 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oh Noooo!
Very beautiful place, I'm here first time.
Warm regards!

i totally agree with you on that one. i am also packing my digital camera wherever i go. it's so exciting to capture and write about them in the blog.

mal

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google