Ever After
Sunday, December 09, 2007


I still awe any Cinderella stories.

My favorite one is Drew Barrymore`s Ever After. When I bought that DVD,I used to watch it almost every night.I could`nt even count how many times I`ve been moved and cried by that movie.Yes,funny,I cried whenever I watch it.I knew what would happen,and yet,I couldn`t help myself from crying.

What was the movie that touched your heart and you watched again and again?
posted by ghee at 11:00 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ever After
hey ghee,

i added you in my link..... pati yung is amo pang blog---
then you can add mine too--
ito ang link ko
tp://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?http://globalexpresunlimited.blogspot.com

hey i am back!.... to give you a tag!....

please check it HERE!

Meri krismas in advance to you my friend!

you know what? ever after is the very first in our DVD collection, and it has become one of my favorites!
  • Posted at 5:14 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google