EB With Bloggers At Tokyo
Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dec 8,2006
















Fun At Tokyo:Shiba And Shibuya
posted by ghee at 8:49 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Cool pictures, drinks and food! I really like the pix #11 (street). Best regards, Ghee ;)

Hey Marsonico!!Glad to see you here :) at least,I have a "watcher" on this page :)

that`s the street in Shibuya near the station..no xmas decorations so much,but the place is crowded and thrilling :)

thanx a lot!!
  • Posted at 6:30 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks for bringing me closer to Japan with your photos. Nice shots.

Hi Toraa!Welcome!

Thanx for leaving me a comment here :)

Happy Holidays,Toraa!

enjoy! enjoy! enjoy talaga... sa susunod picture naman natin ang ilalagay mo dyan! nyahahaha! kelan kaya yun noh?! waaahhh.... gusto kong pumunta ng Japan!

Great pics! Happy New year.

Where are you?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google