My and only mine^_^
Sunday, September 10, 2006

(Thank you,Carlotz!For this wonderful header and the finishing touch you`ve made for me.You made my day brighter^_^Love yah!)

Welcome to my new blog.I made this account so I can leave comments to those I wasnt be able before,and to make sure that you could "chase"me by clicking my link here. :)
Sorry for redirecting you.I`ll appreciate it if you could leave me your comments here,but it`ll be more pleasure if you`ll leave your comments in my original blog(ghee{gentle and compassionate})http://ghee-ghee.blogspot.com/

Thanx guys!!

I could only share you my pics,family and friends` here.Hope you enjoy your time! :)























posted by ghee at 12:46 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My and only mine^_^
Ghee - pirs honor ako a!

ok here I am again...naniguro lang na pirs ako...premyo ha?! hehehe...

love your foto blog...oh yeah- hindi kay zoot ang template ko sa blogger pero ang background ng header ko kay zoot...matagal ko ng nakita ang background & finally ginamit ko...actually i forgot the site kasin na nakita ko lang while browsing sa net. ng mag post si Raquel ayon naala ko. Gusto ko ang background ng header 70's ang dating at with your own finishing touch ganda!. hehehe.

Love your new place here. Hugs!

CARLOTZZZ!wow!pati dito,ikaw ang first!

actually,wala akong talent mag finishing..,unlike you,hehehe..

cut and paste lang yan at konting magic,natagalan pa..

thanx always ha? muahhhhh!

Ghee - i link ko ang foto blog mo ha?

WoW!!Thanx! Its my pleasure,CARLOTZ!!

Hi Ghee! nice page, nice colours! so cheerful :D

VANNY:

haha,anjan lahat ng fruits,kahit na di MOA,kaya mong kainin jan.

Thanx girl!

JO:

heyy,thanx for the appreciation!muahhh!

Ang saya tlga! may photo blog kanarin! hehe! no kaya ang next? magaya ka kaya sakin na kakanta kanta narin? heheh!

aba! aba! aba! di ko kinaya pose mo dito kafateeed!!!
akin na lang yang oants mong butas-butas pag luma na ha?;0)....i like it!mmm...

aba! aba! aba! di ko kinaya pose mo dito kafateeed!!!
akin na lang yang oants mong butas-butas pag luma na ha?;0)....i like it!mmm...

TK:

actually wala naman sa plano ko,gusto ko lang mag open ng bagong account,then ito na rin ang ipapass forward ko sa mga kapatid ko kaya eto... :)

yaan mo,manager mo lang ako at di ako kakanta,haha! pang live na lang ako,ngekk..

EDEN:

hi!! surprised to see you here!!you really love fotos,in fact you are a good cameraman :)
thanx!!

EV:

hahaha!sobra ka naman..oo bah!souvenir ko sa yo yan,pag ayoko nah,o kaya pag di na kumasya. :)

musta ka na bah? :)

RHO:

haha!meron din ba sa alabang?sa david saloon lang yan sa loob ng SM sta rosa.
sa Calamba ka bah?

nakain ka nah?hahaha!ganon daw silang magtanong dun!

te Ghee this is cool makikay ang dating :) nice pics super sexy nyo!
  • Posted at 1:16 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

san na pics natin!!!! hehehehe... nice blog...

kaya lang minsan pag tumatagal..mahirap na to idownload...makikita mo...

Dops

ETHEL:

naks,tenks ha?makikay ba? haha!
Si Carlotz ang may gawa ng header ko,surprised and satisfied nga ako ei!!

DOPS:

nasa kabila na nga yung pics natin,gusto mo hanggang dito?o sige,yun bang close up mo ang ididisplay ko rito? LOL!

Congratulations for the new psicodelic-springtime style!!

Oh, I wish I could dare to change the look-style of my blog...!
But I´m really scared about changing the "html" code.
Just a point, just a pair of inverted commas, a point more or less....and I´ll have damaged all the blog...!

ghee Thanks for sharing,I like the pic's cool :)
  • Posted at 5:07 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Very nice place.
I like your pictures!!!

Oh my dear!
In one of the pictures there´s a man with the clothes of a pilgrim of Santiago de Compostela (one of the most important Catholic pilgrim-places as Rome or Jerusalem)wich is placed at North of Spain.
The Spanish influence is still living in Filipinas Island.

GUNILLO:

yeah,i know the feelings.
the first time ive seen this html,i panicked coz i had no knowledge totally.
but as you see,there are lots of free template out there,with a lil self study,i did be able to cut and paste the design i like. :)

NIKI CHAN:

haha,i cant say im talented coz i just borrow the template.with a lil help of my friend,the finishing she made make it looks good.

Thanx,NIKI Chan!!!

ZINGTRIAL

thanx always my friend! :)

KRYSTYNA:

i appreciate it.thanx so much! :)

GUNILLO:

you have good eyes..
actually,its just a costume,theyre preserving the old and the environment of the Spanish historical place here.

Its called Fort Bonifacio.We wandered around and i was so amazed by the churches and everything stay intact though they stood hours how many hundred years ago.The Intramuros is great,too! I love the stories in there.

Ghee!!
I can´t let any comment at ghee-ghee.blogspot.com.
I´ve tried several times but it seems as the comments vanish off when I just click on "submit a comment" buttom.

I was commenting about the cool mix between the most ultramodern occidental style and the millenary japan culture that ther´s at Tokio city.
I wish I could go to Japan very soon!!!

hellooo come web sitee

www.beyaz-piyano.blogspot.com
www.kayhanovic.blogspot.com

comee web sitee:DDDD

Hi Ghee!
I am still not able to comment anything in your blog.
Bad thing Blog beta :(

GUNILLO:

im very happy that you could comment in my other blog now.

but i wonder where are you recently?
I hope everythings fine with you.

take care and pls get well soon!!

NIKI CHAN!!

hmm,i cant see my new posts here...something`s wrong with my browser?i dunno...i need some time to figure out whts goin on..

Happy Sunday,too,Niki Chan!!

hi ghee. mom mo yon na ka white t-shirt?
akala ko sister mo, young pa siya ano? para lang kayong magkapatid..........
ang ganda ng mga pics, rito, at yong mga fruits......hmmhhhmhm
  • Posted at 2:56 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Recent Post

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google