LUCKY THIRTEEN and SHE`S FOURTEEN
Monday, November 13, 2006

Today is my eldest daughter`s bday!!
I just want to keep a memory for posting here.
If you are intested to read some texts,pls visit
my link here:gentle and compassionate :)

thanx!!

Happy Happy Birthday,Haru!!
(Shes the one on the left)










posted by ghee at 11:06 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for LUCKY THIRTEEN and SHE`S FOURTEEN
Happy Birthday once again to your pretty daughter!!
Food's yummy....I'm drooling hehee...

Happy Birthday!!!
By the way - She is such pretty and cute!!!

NONA:

thanx gurl!!hindi ako kumain ng rice the following days,nasobrahan kasi ang kain ko jan,haha!

RHO:

thanx a lot!God bless you too!!
muahhhh!

KRYSTYNA:

thanx for the greeting!
hope she`ll stay pretty,in and out of her :)

Happy b'day from India to your pretty daughter.

Hey! The first one is so funny and I really like the caps. And all that food seems profoundly delicious!!! Oh, I wish to eat that right now! ;D

DEEPAK:

thanx Pal!!

MARSONICO:

hahaha,me too!
I love the first pic,LOL!

well,try to go to japanese rest,LOL!

Happy Belated birthday. Looks like a wonderful birthday feast. Yummy!

Hi:)

it was me when I was six months old :(:(

Ghee, just found your blog from RennyBA's blog. I like it. And I see you really can cheer up people and have much fun. Great pic's too. And a Swedish flag. Thanks for sharing.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • Posted at 9:08 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

:)Good day &a nice week end

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • Posted at 7:04 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Have you given up this blog ?
:):)

Hello Pecos Blue,Toora,and Deepak!

no,i havent given up this blog though i dont have any pics to post.

i will update as soon as i ve found some new nice pics. :)

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google