While Hubby Is Away...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yeah,hubby is away...he`s gone to his new company,and we are gonna move there by next year.

At first,I`m worried of him..I know that he will feel so lonely..But,he`s old enough to handle himself.I`m worried of my daughters more than him.They`re starting to prepare themselves for this "moving" next year..,BIG TIME!!

My eldest daughter is in her complicating stage.My youngest is only 8 years old and it will be easier for her to adjust,to gain friends in her new surrounding.

Well,I am always here to support them.In fact,that`s the major reason why I should have to leave or quit my job..,to give them support and full attention.
posted by ghee at 10:05 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for While Hubby Is Away...

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google