Take The Advantages
Thursday, October 25, 2007

My husband`s friend is really into car.8 years ago,he owned this very cool sports car that took lots of his time because he changed the spare parts by himself,clean it every now and then,manually,I meant,not through the help of the car shop`s washer.He made sure that he had this reliable coverage for sports car that was a very wise move of him.

Last year,he bought a Cadillac!Wow!! That car was really impressive and cool!It takes people attention,up to now,whenever he uses it.He was glad that he had the Gap coverage new vehicle insurance,or anything related into it,I guess,that helps him maintain and pay his Cadillac`s loan.

He often gives his advices to my hubby according to car`s initiatives and advantages.And he mentioned that we better be aware about quote insurance auto policies to make sure we get the best for our car.

And I do agree to him!
posted by ghee at 12:05 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Take The Advantages
Ghee, I love Cadillac! I used to own a really nice one!


JV's LOOP, Be In It! 'BLOG'
Jason Vincent
Making Money On Your Blog/Website?
Partner Blog
Mind of Marcus

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google