Just A Thought
Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bloggers have their own style of writings.Each and one of us has his own purpose and goals.Mostly,we focus on one thing to share;family,travel,Science Fictions,Business,Psychological matters and so on and so forth.

David Woon`s blog amaze me a lot.Just A Thought is the title of his blog that can make you comprehend of a lot of things,in different topics and informations.His blog discuss about Religion,Science,Economy,and love and romance.I know that there more than those I`ve mentioned hidden in his blog but it`s up to you to dig,read and learn some from his interesting blog.

David Woon is a Catholic guy from Singapore who shares his knowledge through blogging.His blog contains lots of inspirational posts.He even give advices about some financial things,can help you analyze your own trait and character,and I love how he mentioned this:We should love ourselves first and foremost so we can love another.If we dont accept ourselves being our own,we can`t give love to anyone.Yes!I do agree!

I smiled when I read this post:he talked about his computer that hung and that his back up was more than six months ago.He is a computer engineer,he constantly reminds his readers of the need to back up data regularly and yet he hadn`t applied that to his own self.Very funny!So,yes,he`s also a computer engineer!

His blog is really a good help.Try to visit him and don`t forget his blog:Just A Thought.
posted by ghee at 6:33 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Just A Thought

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google